We are seeking a professional automotive detailer who wants to be part of an energetic team at a family and community service oriented company. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment and have excellent multitasking skills.
The Detailer is primarily responsible for preparing new and pre-owned vehicles for sale and delivery.
- Clean all portions of all incoming vehicles including:
- Wash, polish and wax vehicle exterior
- Vacuum and shampoo vehicle interiors and carpets
- Clean and polish vehicle glass
- Clean engine and engine compartment, paint engine components
- Touch-up chipped body surfaces
- Chemically treat tires, vinyl and other surfaces as needed
- Parts check in and delivery to repair personnel
- Shop clean up
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Familiarity with Dealership process highly desirable.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to drive various sized vehicles both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Must have a valid in-state driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Must be willing to submit a pre-employment motor vehicle records check, background check, and drug screening.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)