Walla Walla Valley Honda is under new ownership and we are excited to get to know all the local Honda fans (and make new ones!)
We don’t fit the mold of a traditional dealership, and you will not find a stereotypical dealership experience here. You will find that we are energetic, fun, and a little bit quirky (in a good way!) — and are fanatic about our customers. Rather than do “what has always been done” in dealerships, we build our store’s experiences around the awesomeness that car buying should be.
We are looking for extraordinary people to help us build a fun, energetic team to care for our customers.
A few things you need to know about all of these positions:
- We hire for character, and will train for skill. We will provide lots of training, so come willing to learn.
- Dedication and drive mean more to us than experience. We can provide the tools and training you need to succeed, but we cannot provide drive and dedication – you have to bring that to the table to be part of our team.
- Having years of dealership experience is not necessarily a plus. We are serious about selling and servicing cars in the most customer centric kinds of ways and thus you will find we do things very different than traditional dealerships. Our team members must be dedicated to our training and be willing to execute our process.
- We have tons of energy and we expect you to keep up. Walla Walla Honda isn’t a country club, we work hard and play hard to be successful so you better eat your wheaties and come with lots of energy.
What We Provide our Associates:
- Sundays Off
- Competitive Pay
- 100% Employee paid medical premium
- Room for Advancement and career growth
- Industry Training
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Discount Program on Service, Parts and Vehicles